- Conditions Treated
What is Biotherapeutic Drainage?
Bio-therapeutic Drainage is a form of gentle detoxification. It is a process of cleansing the body by opening up the “emunctories” which are like elimination pathways. Biotherapeutic drainage is about discharging the toxic accumulations from the extracellular matrix to recreate a cellular homeodynamic state. In other words, it acts to shake up our cells and get rid of the extracellular garbage on physical, environmental, emotional and energetic levels. It is a cleansing process to enable our body to self regulate optimally. The goal behind Bio-therapeutic drainage is to help the body reach a constant state of balance.
– restores physiology at a cellular level
– facilitates cellular toxin elimination
– opens the emunctories (elimination pathways) and facilitates discharge
– does not purge or force the body to eliminate beyond physiological limits
– technique used to enhance other therapies
– never contraindicated with other therapies
– takes emotional and energetic toxins as well as physical and environmental toxins into account